POWER Wheels Challenge
(FREE to Enter)
Any Power Wheel is allowed. No 4 wheeler type vehicles allowed. Child’s legs must be in a compartment. Ride in not ride on!
- Kids 3-10 years of age may participate. There are two age groups: 3-5 and 6-10
- Helmets must be worn. Bicycle helmets are ok.
- The vehicle is allowed to 6-12volt battery. Stock battery may be replaced with mower battery, which cannot be mounted in the passenger seat and battery must be secured and sealed away from the child.
- All doors and tailgates must be strapped shut. No sharp edges. Use zip ties or duct tape or other flexible product for making them stay shut.
- Tires may be covered in duct tape to prevent them from breaking.
- Motor must remain stock. The only modification you may use and will be allowed is using a lawn mower battery.
- Vehicles may be decorated! Be as creative as you want!
- Raising, Lifting, or Modifying the stock vehicle will not be allowed.