Rules will be as follows:
The race will be ran as two seperate divisions in two seperate races as long as there are 6 or more people in each division. If there are less than 6 people drivers in EITHER division (Stock car or Open Wheel) the classes will be ran at the same time and scored as seperate classes. In this case the open wheeled cars will start in the front rows and the stock cars will start in the back rows. There will be trophies given for the top finishers in both classes.
1. This division is open to crew members driving open wheel or stock race cars.
2. CANNOT OF RACED IN 2022.
3. Race Cars Allowed – Asphalt or Dirt from the following classes: open wheel or stock car.
4. Helmets are Mandatory and must be 2010 Snell standard or better and have sticker visible for inspection. Full face helmets required and a neck collar at minimum but a strap type neck device is highly recommended.
5. A full driving suit, approved gloves, racing shoes or closed toed tennis shoes for fire protection are mandatory.
6. MUST register at the pit building, buy a pit pass and sign waiver. YOU WILL START IN THE POSITION WHEN THE DRIVER SIGNS IN, STARTING WITH INSIDE FRONT ROW.